Capt.Nishant Alfred Miranda
A dynamic, focussed and professional attitude with vast experience in the Maritime industry at management level, demonstrating the ability to manage people and technical operations in a challenging environment. An excellent communicator, who interacts well with people at all levels, developing good working relationship. An organised, proactive and motivated person who thrives under pressure.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Expert Advice to the Master on changeover procedures for carrying clean products cargo from existing dirty crude cargoes
- Expert advice on assisting the Master to present the vessel’s tanks in a suitable clean condition in order to load clean petroleum products.
- Pre Vetting / SIRE and CDI Inspection Preparations for Tanker Vessels including Post vetting Correspondence with Oil Majors for Corrective & Preventive Action.
- Mooring Advisor / Assistant Pilot / Cargo Operations Supervisor for Ship to Ship Transfer Operations involving Oil Tankers.
- Pre & Post Charter.
- Pre Purchase Suitability.
- Expertise in Root Cause Analysis & Investigations into Marine Accidents including grounding, Collisions and/or contact damages to fixed & Floating Objects.
- Investigation of Contamination Claims of Various Refined Oil Products, Vegetable Oils and Chemicals in Bulk (Quantity & Quality) for Underwriters/Charterers and ship owners.
- Oil Tanker Surveys- Ullaging & Sampling & Gauging Surveys.
- Dry-dock preparation, supervision and contracts with various Yards.
- Cargo Superintendence for Steel Renewal and Protective Coating Applications for Steel.
- Casualty inspections, Personal injury investigations.
- Inquiry into overloading of vessel and/or assisting Master in stability calculation.
- Internal ISM & ISPS audits, Preparations of Ship Security Plans and ISM Documentation.
Go through our Marine Experts profiles:
|Capt.Zarir Irani||Capt. John Noble||Capt. Piotr Peter||Capt.Delzin Irani|
Click here for more profiles.