Experience in following areas:
- On board Attendance of Crude / Petroleum Tankers – to certify the Ship’s tanks fitness for loading its nominated petroleum cargo, to determine the cargo quantity on board after loading as well as before discharge.
- Attendance at the Terminal to certify cleanliness of shore tanks for receiving various products such as petroleum / chemical and gauging of Storage Tanks to determine quantity and sampling.
- Ensuring correct quantity of product being transferred to/from the vessel by class ‘A’ test.
- Attendance during filling of tanker trucks for various products such as petroleum & chemical.
- Attending Bunker Survey – to determine ROB, ON / OFF hire bunker survey and attendance during supply of bunker through pipeline or by barge.
- Attending supervision of loading / discharge of containers on board the vessel and prepare related documents.
- Inspection of Containers and Supervision of stuffing / de stuffing of containers for both dry and reefer.
- Draft Survey to determine quantity of various bulk cargo on board the vessel
Mobile: +971 50 7348621
Tel. : +971 4 4232884 & +971 4 4518060
Fax : +971 4 4232894
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Mr. Ouseph Joshi ‘s CV please click here
Articles by Mr.Ouseph Joshi:-
click here to view full article
Go through our Marine Experts profiles:
|Mr.Jos Roy||Mr.Farooq||Mr.Suneesh||Mr.George joseph|