BE; MIE; MIIMS, FIV
* Chartered Engineer & Lead Auditor
* Member of International Institute of Marine Surveying
* Fellow, Institute Valuers
Qualification & Expertise
- Chartered Engineer
- Insurance Surveyor & Loss Assessor. Licensed by IRDA (Govt. of India ) & Approved and Empanelled by All General Insurance Companies in India.
- Member of Institution of Engineers India
- Member of All India Institute of Surveyors
Areas of Expertise
- Marine Hull and Cargo claims under Marine insurance
- Claims under Fire ; Burglary ; Marine ; Engineering & Miscellaneous Insurance Cover.
- Ship & Cargo
- On Hire /Off Hire condition Surveys
- Draft survey on board bulk cargo vessels .
- Bunker Survey on board
- Petroleum & Liqid cargo surveys on Board Tanker Vessels
- Pre-Discharge/ Pre Loading Condition survey of cargo on board
- Pre-loading inspection of ships Holds for cargo worthiness
- Container (General Cargo / Reefer ) on hire / off hire condition
- Refrigerated / General cargo survey.
- Land, Building and Machinery
- Small Crafts & Fishing Vessels
- Other Areas
- Certification of Valuation Of Machinery / Project Cargo
- Investigation pertaining to Insurance Claims.
- Project Reports & Feasibility Analysis
Tel. : +971 4 4232884
Fax : +971 4 4232894
Mob : +971 50 1726940
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Chtrd Egnr. K.D. Shenoy’s CV please click here
Articles by Chtrd Egnr. K.D. Shenoy:
We are sharing our experience with the shipping community on a survey attended by constellation surveyor on a cargo of T V SETS received wet in a 1×40’ GC container.
click here to view Full article.