A career spanning 21 years at sea, specialized on hard core parcel chemical tanker and on product tanker. Specialized on carrying out pre-vetting Sire, CDI and as a cargo super on handling various grades of chemicals. Have several experiences of STS operations.
Capt Manish’s areas of expertise in,
- Pre Vetting / SIRE and CDI Inspection Preparations for Tanker Vessels including Post vetting Correspondence with Oil Majors for Corrective & Preventive Action.
- Mooring Advisor / Cargo Operations Supervisor for Ship to Ship Transfer Operations involving Oil Tankers.
- Investigation of Contamination Claims of Various Refined Oil Products, Vegetable Oils and
Chemicals in Bulk (Quantity & Quality) for Underwriters/Charterers and ship owners.
- SIRE/ CDI Preparation.
- Internal Audit.
- COT preparation for special and sensitive cargo
as a cargo super.
- Condition survey
- Pre Purchase Suitability.
- Expertise in Root Cause Analysis & Investigations into Marine Accidents including grounding, Collisions and/or contact damages to fixed & Floating Objects.
- Expertise in Root Cause Analysis & Investigation into cargo shifting.
- Expertise in Root Cause Analysis & Investigation into injury/death onboard vessels, casualty inspections and personal injury investigations
- Oil Tanker Surveys- Ullaging & Sampling & Gauging Surveys.
- Dry-dock preparation, supervision and contracts with various Yards.
- Cargo Superintendence for Steel Renewal and Protective Coating Applications for Steel.
- Inquiry into overloading of vessel and/or assisting Master in stability calculation.
- Internal ISM & ISPS audits, Preparations of Ship Security Plans and ISM Documentation. Contact Details: