Home » Captain Rumit Bhushan
Captain Rumit Bhushan
MARINE SURVEYOR/PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
Areas of Expertise:
- Responsibility to ensure top quality ships agency service is rendered to all clients (external and internal)
- Responsibility to ensure all services are promptly ordered & confirmed
- Responsibility to ensure client & ISS KPI’s are met
- Represent ISS on local ship owners committee &/or port authority meetings
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans , budgets and result measurements.
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operation efficiency.
- Acquiring new businesses and constantly monitor market trend.
- Review performance data (financial ,sales and activity reports ) to monitor and measure productivity , goal progress and activity levels.
- Responsible for the achievement of company productivity and quality goals.
- Handle key accounts such as navy vessels and submarines operation and supervise all other accounts including disbursement accounts for vessels.
- Single point of contact for ship owners / charterers / commodity suppliers / receivers / port authority and other interested parties involved in ship operation.
- Apply strategic planning to determine company objectives
- Supervise and facilitate smooth bulk cargo operation, act as a port captain on behalf of clients.