Chartered Engineer & Lead Auditor K. D. Shenoy – BE; MIE; MIIMS, FIV
Profile : Engineer Shenoy spent more than 35 years in the Marine and Insurance surveys /consultancy and with expertise in inspection and valuation of export plant & machinery and issuance of chartd engineer’s valuation certificate for customs purpose. He has done many assignments on valuation of ships, valuation of port equipment in different port of UAE. Mr. Shenoy having prolonged knowledge in Marine Hull and Cargo claims under Marine insurance, Claims related Fire; Burglary; Marine; Engineering & Miscellaneous Insurance Cover.
* Chartered Engineer & Lead Auditor
* Member of International Institute of Marine Surveying
* Fellow, Institute Valuers
Qualification & Expertise
- Chartered Engineer
- Insurance Surveyor & Loss Assessor. Licensed by IRDA (Govt. of India ) & Approved and Empanelled by All General Insurance Companies in India.
- Member of Institution of Engineers India
- Member of All India Institute of Surveyors
Areas of Expertise
- Marine Hull and Cargo claims under Marine insurance
- Claims under Fire; Burglary; Marine; Engineering & Miscellaneous Insurance Cover.
- Ship & Cargo
- On Hire/Off Hire condition Surveys
- Draft survey on-board bulk cargo vessels.
- Bunker Survey onboard
- Petroleum & Liquid cargo surveys on Board Tanker Vessels
- Pre-Discharge/Pre Loading Condition survey of cargo on board
- Pre-loading inspection of ships Holds for cargo worthiness
- Container (General Cargo/Reefer ) on hire/off hire condition
- Refrigerated/General cargo survey.
- Land, Building and Machinery
- Small Crafts & Fishing Vessels
- Other Areas
- Certification of Valuation Of Machinery / Project Cargo
- Investigation pertaining to Insurance Claims.
- Project Reports & Feasibility Analysis
Tel. : +971 4 4232884
Fax : +971 4 4232894
Mob : +971 50 1726940
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Chtrd Egnr. K.D. Shenoy’s CV please click here
Articles by Chtrd Egnr. K.D. Shenoy:
We are sharing our experience with the shipping community on a survey attended by constellation surveyor on a cargo of T V SETS received wet in a 1×40’ GC container.
click here to view Full article.