Area of expertise:
- Cargo hold & cargo tank suitability survey
- Hatch cover leak testing survey
- Bulk cargo quantity shortage investigation survey
- Crew and personal injury investigation survey
- Acting as survey inspector for non-IG vessels
- Pre-discharge/pre-loading condition survey of cargo.
- Pre-loading inspection of ship’s hold’s for cargo worthiness.
- Sampling/inspection of bulk & bagged cargo.
- Empty container inspection for cleanliness/fitness
- Containerized cargo inspection.
- Container (General cargo/reefer) on hire/off hire condition.
- Project cargo inspection/loading/discharge supervision of heavy machinery.
- Yacht inspection for loading/lashing on to the vessel and condition survey.
- Co-ordination with the clients (Import/Export) cargo arrival Survey of cargo and expediting the shipment within the period of the contract.
- Meeting the clients & making them aware of our specialized services to the clients to protect their interest & follow-up.
Mobile: +971 50 1889614
Tel: +971 4 4232884 & +971 4 4518060
Fax: +971 4 4232884
Recent Articles by Mr.Josroy:
Article on Fabricated living container survey
Recently the undersigned had attended a consignment of 99 Nos. of Fabricated Living Containers were loaded from Derine Port at Turkey to be discharged at Abu Dhabi Port.
Click here to view Full Article
Go through our Marine Experts profiles: